Jing-tai: Year 3, Month 8, Day 22
5 Sep 1452
The Translator's Institute was re-sited. Previously, the translators had done their work in the porch rooms outside Dong-an Gate. At this time, Liu Wen, a director responsible for translations, and others, requested permission to build an office on some empty ground south of the porch rooms. This was approved.
Zhong-yang Yan-jiu yuan Ming Shi-lu, volume 33, page 4737