Yong-le: Year 13, Month 8, Day 23
25 Sep 1415
In Jiao-zhi, Gu-hong County under Qing-hua Prefecture was absorbed into Gu-teng County. The two counties of He-zhong and Tong-ning under Ai Subprefecture, as well as the two counties of Yuan-jue and Jie-yue under Jiu-zhen Subprefecture were absorbed into their respective subprefectures. In Liang-shan Prefecture, Xin-an County was absorbed into Dan-ba County, Ru-ao County was absorbed into Qiu-wen County and Dong County was absorbed into Zhen-yi County. In Qi-yuan Subprefecture, Shui-lang County was absorbed into the subprefecture and Qin County was absorbed into Yuan County. In Shang Wen Subprefecture, Bei-lan County was absorbed into the subprefecture. In Xin-ping Prefecture, Zhi-jian County was divided between the two counties of Ya-yi and Fu-kang. The three counties of Gu-deng, Cong-zhi and Zheng-he under Zheng-ping Subprefecture and Dan-yi County under Nan-ling Subprefecture were absorbed into their respective subprefectures. Ye-du County was absorbed into Zuo-ping County.
In Li-ren Subprefecture, Gu-li County was absorbed into the subprefecture. Gu-bang County was absorbed into Ping-lu County and Gu-zhe County was absorbed into Li-ren County. In San-dai Subprefecture, Yuan-lang County was absorbed into Fu-ning County. In Wei-ling Subprefecture, Da-tang County was absorbed into the subprefecture. In Zhen-man Prefecture, Xin-hua County was absorbed into Ting-he County and Shen-qi County was absorbed into Gu-lan County. In Jing-an Subprefecture, An-li County was absorbed into An-he County, Xi-guan County was absorbed into Tai-ping County and He-gui County was absorbed into Duo-yi County. The two counties of An-feng and Wu-ning under Wu-ning Subprefecture, An-yue County under Bei River Subprefecture, He-huang County under Nan-jing Subprefecture and Sha-nan County under Huan Subprefecture were all absorbed into their respective subprefectures. Lu-ping County was absorbed into Ya-yi County. In Jian-ping Prefecture, Ping-li County was absorbed into An-ben County. In Chang-an Subprefecture, An-mo County was absorbed into An-ning County. In Jian-chang Prefecture, Feng-tian County was absorbed into Jian-chang County, Shi-hua County in Kuai Subprefecture and Hu-yan County in Xuan River Subprefecture were both absorbed into their respective subprefectures. In Liang River Prefecture, Gu-yong County was absorbed into Qing-yuan County. Yan-zhou Prefecture was abolished and Qian-dong County was absorbed into Yan Subprefecture. Fu-rong County in Yan Subprefecture was absorbed into Qiong-lin County.
The following were abolished:
1. The eight subprefectures of Wei-man, Li-ren, Fu-an, Nan-ce, Liang River, Jia-lin, Tuo River and Qi-yuan.
2. The nineteen counties of Ying-ping, Qing-wei, Da-tang, Gu-yong, Ping-he, Tai-ping, He-gui, Duo-yi, Xi-guan, Tong-li, Wu-ning, Shan-cai, Xi River, Ma-qi, Qing-bo, Xia-hua, Wen-pan, Wen-zhen and Ma-long.
3. The commercial tax offices at Jin-lu in Shang Hong Subprefecture, Chun Town (Alt: Zhuang Town) in Ai Subprefecture, Ma-lang in Duo-jin County, Si-wang in Tang-an County, Xia-chang in Bao-lu County and Da-bai Town in Gu-du County.
4. The fishing tax offices at Chang River in Xuan-hua Prefecture, Shan-ding in Wei-man Subprefecture, Yang-wan in Li-ren Subprefecture, Shang-gu in Ci-lian Subprefecture, Bin-shen in Ci-lian County, Qing-wei in Qing-wei County, Jiang-tan in Da-tang County, Weng-luo in Qing-yuan County, Fen-chi in Gu-yong County, Jing-hai in Tang-an County, Dong-mei River in Ping-he County, An-ding Hamlet, Si-qi Hamlet and Yu-ge-lou Hamlet in Si-qi County, Gu-zhai Chang (Alt: Gu-qi Chang) in An-lao County, A-nie Hamlet in Zhi-feng County, Yuan-guang in Jiao-shui County and An-mo Sea-port in An-mo County.
5. The three salt tax offices at Tong-an, Zhi-e and Chang-luo.
6. Two police offices at An River-port in Tai-ping County and at Shen Canal-port in Jie-yue County.
7. The San-dai Subprefecture Granary.
Zhong-yang Yan-jiu yuan Ming Shi-lu, volume 13, page 1865/67