Yong-le: Year 9, Month 4, Day 13
5 May 1411
In Jiao-zhi, the name of Ji-ling County in Liang-shan Prefecture was changed to Zhen-yi County and Ji-lin Transport Office became the Zhen-yi Transport Office. The Qiu-wen Granary in Qiu-wen County was put under the jurisdiction of the prefecture. The Po-lei Pass Police Office in Qi-yuan Subprefecture was placed under the jurisdiction of Yuan County. The police office at Bo-hua River-port in Shui-lang County was placed under the jurisdiction of Qi-yuan Subprefecture. The name of Shang Si-lang (上思朗) Subprefecture was changed to Shang Si-lang (上思朗) Subprefecture and the name of Xia Si-lang (下思朗) Subprefecture was changed to Xia Si-lang (下思朗) Subprefecture. The name of Gu-teng (古藤) County was changed to Gu-teng (古藤) County. Due to miasmic vapours, the Zhen-yi Pass station in Jiao-zhi was moved to higher and fresher ground at Song-ling.
Zhong-yang Yan-jiu yuan Ming Shi-lu, volume 12, page 1466